Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It's All New To Me

You'll have to excuse this first attempt at blogging. I've read friends and family's blogs from time to time, but it was my hubby who said "why don't you do one yourself?" Good question! I have plenty to say inside my head, but putting into words requires a lot of patience and quiet time - I have patience, but quiet time is a whole other story. Rachel, my rambunctious 4 year old is at school, along with Matt and BJ, so it's just me and Danny at home. He's being quiet, but thats not necessarily a good thing. I'm sure that if I take a quick peek in the other room, there's probably stuff strewn all over Win's recently shampooed living room carpet (I only pray that it doesn't include squished cereal bar). I just took a look and I won't be in the dog house tonight. Yeah! He's busy multitasking at the moment: watching Playhouse Disney while rearranging plastic cereal bowls he's snuck out of the cupboard. Oh, the things that amuse 2 year olds! Children are truly a blessing, no matter what kind of day they plan for you!!!

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

Yay, Marianne! I'm glad you're blogging...how fun. You definitely have one reader already. I'm looking forward to keeping up with your posts.

-the "Goddess of Blogging" (LOL) :)